Thursday, April 28, 2011

ANNOUNCING AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL LIVE 2012!! TORONTO'S NEWEST CONSUMER FASHION AND SHOPPING EVENT FOR THE FUN, FIERCE AND FABULOUS!!!

It’s official!!!  America’s Next Top Model Live is coming to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre on May 4 – 6, 2012!!!!  Get ready for the ultimate fashion, beauty, modelling and shopping event of the year!  I am your inside ticket to the creation of what is sure to be a fixture on your social calendar! 

For those of you who are already fans of America’s Next Top Model, the fabulous Miss Tyra Banks and all things fashion, this will be the place for you to rest your heels and contemplate the television fixture that is ANTM.  You will surely know all about looking good H2T (Head to Toe), putting on your best SMIZE (Smiling With Your Eyes) and being as FIERCE as you possibly can!  As for the rest of you, jump right in, the water is warm and you do not have to watch the show to be interested in immersing yourself in a wonderful weekend of retail therapy, beauty advice and the Top Model experience!



Hello my Ravishing Readers!

I am so thrilled to finally announce the impending arrival of America’s Next Top Model Live to Toronto!!!  I will be bringing you all the news about this fantastic new consumer event and welcome all of your comments, questions and enthusiasm for ANTM Live!!!  Stay tuned for weekly show announcements!

ANTM Live Buzz:  Enjoy ANTM Live as an Inspiration Destination and find out what you MUST HAVE in order to create your essential wardrobe.  See avant garde looks and watch the most current designers share their visions for the future of fashion in our catwalk shows.  Take away ideas for re-invention and a whole new sense of style at ANTM Live!

Now on to last night’s episode….a recap of Cycle 16!!!  Apparently we will finally get to go to Morocco next week!  Here are my favourite moments from last night’s episode:

ARRIVING AT THE LOFT:  I loved the trickery of having the chosen girls get ‘sent home’ and then Tyra announcing to them that they were home!  When she dropped the cloth to reveal the apartment I particularly got a kick out of the whole gaggle of girls running through the place and screaming with excitement. I’ve decided I’m going to try that at home tonight and see if anyone looks at me funny…I’ll let you know how that goes!

PAPER BAG RUNWAY: Loved the imitation dresses that they fashioned out of paper bags…I would have gone with toilet paper myself…more pliable!  Was anyone surprised by Dominique’s bang on imitation of Miss J and Mr. Jay?   If she had shown that much spunk and personality during her photo shoots, she might have lasted a little bit longer! 

BUBBLE RUNWAY CHALLENGE:  I think this was my favourite challenge so far…I don’t think I have ever laughed as hard as when I was watching Ondrei and Dominique repeatedly fall and try to get up without much success.  I have to give Dominique kudos for finally standing up and trying to strike a pose at the end.  If you’re going to fall and get up, do it with attitude!

JACLYN’S 20th BIRTHDAY: So my darling Jaclyn turned 20 while on the show and ‘became a woman’!!!  I can’t imagine what that means to someone as sweet and innocent as she is.  I remember turning 20….it was only last year!  ;)

MONIQUE’S ALLURE, ACCORDING TO HER:  You have to love Monique’s confidence as she talked about how she ‘doesn’t know how not to be sexy’ and how ‘having a booty is just kind of stressful’!  Having my booty is stressful, but not for the same reasons Monique has!  Must be hard to be so beautiful! 

KASIA’S PERFECT SKIN:  At the ripe old age of 26, Kasia is the eldest in the competition, but has a perpetual baby face and the most perfect skin ever!  I am totally jealous, but also a good study, so here comes her formula for beauty:
-         Exfoliate
-         Drink lots of water
-         Eye cream
-         Vitamin E
-         Serum
Get it?  Got it? Good!

ALEXANDRIA’S MAD RAPPING SKILLZ:  “I’m not a chump, I’m a champ!!!”  Need we say more?

PHOTOSHOOT WITH THE JAGUAR:  So after seeing this shoot, I suddenly wanted a jaguar, but considering I have other pets, I didn’t want them to be eaten.  I loved how Monique said, “I’m not really a cat person, but it’s not a cat, it’s a J-A-G-U-E-Y-E-R….”

SWEAR JAR:  Jaclyn collected mass amounts of change every time a girl swore, which was often.  According to her, there were a lot of ‘potty mouths’ around. 

WHAT KIND OF WALLET?:  Jaclyn spoke with Miss J about wanting to find a man and Miss J asked her what kind of wallet this mystery man should have.  Jaclyn smiled innocently and said ‘a leather one’.  Enough said.

Did you all love the recap?  Are you excited to see who will win?  Here are my predictions for the final rundown:

4th Place – Brittani
3rd Place – Molly
2nd Place – Hannah
1st Place – Alexandria

Do you agree/disagree?  E-mail me at ctement@nationalevent.com and share your thoughts.  In the meantime, let us contemplate the wonder that is America’s Next Top Model and look forward to ANTM Live 2012!!! Don’t miss it!

Until next time, my Glamazons!

Cecilia J


No comments:

Post a Comment